Online lessons are a great and convenient way to learn an instrument. Lessons can be taken anywhere in the world using Skype.
Online lessons can be ideal for anyone wanting take lessons regularly or just take a one off lesson.
What can I learn
You can learn to play the Acoustic, Electric, Bass guitar or Ukulele. Lessons can be taken for fun, personal improvement or a recognised qualification from the RGT/LCM.
What do I need.
1. A computer with a good broadband connection
2. a webcam (most modern laptops or tablets with have this built in)
3. A working Skype account.
4. An instrument (please invest in a tuner so your instrument can be in tune before you start your lesson)
And that’s it! You can now have guitar lessons in your own home at your convenience.
All lessons must be paid for in advance.
Do you offer any courses.
We have a number of pre – written courses. Most lessons come with PDF sheet music and backing tracks, and are ideal to build confidence in and security.
- Acoustic guitar complete beginners course
- Electric guitar complete beginners course.
- Learn to read music on the guitar.
Or simply let Paul design a study plan for you.
Can I take an exam online.
If you would like to study towards the RGT’s new performance qualifications please contact us via the contact form so we can advise what music you will require, and suitable levels.
The following performance qualifications can be studied online.
- Acoustic Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Rock Guitar
- Bass Guitar
If you would like to enquire about Skype lessons please feel free to get in touch.